SCT Xcal 2 $215 Shipped

rman

Established Member
interested.... please email any pics and details (version, part number, unlocked, etc) to armand.ceniza-at-gmail.com

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Yes it's unlocked/unmarried and it has 2 vin locks/uses left. I'll post and email pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:

rman

Established Member
cool, i'll be looking for the email. also if there is a part number or version or whatever, let me know... cash in hand!

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
I just wanted to be up front and let people know that after I returned it to the stock tune it showed 3 uses left but since I hadn't connected it to my computer yet to do the vin unlock I didn't realize that there were actually only 2 uses left (as seen in the picture). I edited my previous post to reflect this.

Exdecuk

Established Member
Does this mean it can register another two different VINs then is locked forever or do the next VINs have to be different from those used before & how many times could it be changed from new ?

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
They can be used on 5 different cars from new (only 1 at a time however)... it has been used on 3 cars. If it's used on 2 more cars, the second car will be the last car able to use the tuner before a reset from SCT would be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread