Sct x3

11bangbang

Established Member
I am going to be completely honest I bought this tuner with the car and I'm not sure if it is the X3 or the SF3, from what I've seen the X3 is the cheaper of the two and that's how I will price it. The pictures show the info about the program and 5 unlocks left. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just don't use it. $225 shipped. Preferred payment is paypal sent as a "gift"
0322.jpg
0362.jpg
0292.jpg

agpatrick12

Established Member
Can you verify it's unmarried as well? unlocks remaining doesn't necessarily mean it's unmarried.

agpatrick12

Established Member
It's just under a different menu than you went to. Google it or just look around in the menus it's really easy to find.

11bangbang

Established Member
It's just under a different menu than you went to. Google it or just look around in the menus it's really easy to find.
Well followed the instructions online and it says it should say status locked or unlocked on my screen after the serial number and all that stuff it says is:
unlocks left: 5
strategy: (blank)
then a $ below that
tune: (blank)
SHP-93Agg

and that's it...Not sure what I'm missing but nowhere under the device info say it's locked or unlocked. Also it doesn't show a VIN anywhere on device info either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread