SCT X-Cal 2

machstang23

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm new to the truck world so bear with me. I just purchased an 07 F150 FX2, and I was wondering if I could use the Xcal2 from my mach 1 to tune my F150 with (of course I know it would need a different tune)? Also I have been hearing that those who have purchased new 07' models are having problems getting aftermarket parts to fit correctly (one labeled for an 06' model) I was hoping to get an exhaust, CAI, and a tune, does anyone have any suggestions as to what fits/ sounds/ performs the best? thanks in advance for answering all the newb questions.

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
machstang23 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new to the truck world so bear with me. I just purchased an 07 F150 FX2, and I was wondering if I could use the Xcal2 from my mach 1 to tune my F150 with (of course I know it would need a different tune)? Also I have been hearing that those who have purchased new 07' models are having problems getting aftermarket parts to fit correctly (one labeled for an 06' model) I was hoping to get an exhaust, CAI, and a tune, does anyone have any suggestions as to what fits/ sounds/ performs the best? thanks in advance for answering all the newb questions.

I have the same questions as well. I had a lightning and found out that I cant use my SCT chip in my 07 FX2. But I wonder if the edge tuner will work in my 07 because the vendors websites say 2004-06. Another question is is it worth the money on a N/A motor. I do not want to be forced to use high octane for only 8-10 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread