Sct Using my truck in their Ecoboost Tuner Ad.

ponypwr

Established Member
I love it. I am using the pre loaded 93 tune as we speak Its 51rwhp and 108rwtg, however mu custom tunes should be here by wed via Morepowertuning. I also have a volant cai and exhaust. should be 400+rwhp and 500+rwtq and run mid 13s in the 1/4. I had a innovative tuned 6.0 powerstroke and this truck seems a tad quicker! Thanks guys Its pretty cool to be in a company of their caliber ad.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I love it. I am using the pre loaded 93 tune as we speak Its 51rwhp and 108rwtg, however mu custom tunes should be here by wed via Morepowertuning. I also have a volant cai and exhaust. should be 400+rwhp and 500+rwtq and run mid 13s in the 1/4. I had a innovative tuned 6.0 powerstroke and this truck seems a tad quicker! Thanks guys Its pretty cool to be in a company of their caliber ad.

Nice. I ordered an ecoboost FX4 and it should be here in 2 weeks. I'll prob go with the Livernois tune.

ponypwr

Established Member
I went with the sct because I can have 6 tunes for almost half the price of the other popular tune that only holds one. Both tunes are spot on and close in performance i just like to run 87octane for dding/mpg and have my 93 custom tune for when a diesel wants to see what the ol 6banger half ton has ;)

ponypwr

Established Member
No, I said I thought it should make those numbers on the 93oct custom tune. I am only guessing going by what others are making with very similar mods.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Ahh gotcha. Yah your prob in the ballpark. Livernois made 63rwhp i think with their 93 tune. They have dyno graphs on their site but like you said it can only store 1 tune plus the stock tune. I will prob just get their 87 oct tune.

blacksrt

Established Member
but where are the 1000 rear wheel tq #s you get from a diesel..... lol j/k man. Nice gains and congrats.

ponypwr

Established Member
Lol the other 500 tq are in the other 3.5 liters it would take to become the size of the diesel engines lol thanks alot!

03 KYL

Established Member
Very nice man! I picked up an Ecoboost F150 a week ago & love it so far. Ford did a great job on these new trucks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread