SCT tuner

swedensky

Established Member
SOLD

Buddy traded in his car and asked me to sell this for him. He did return his car to stock first, he was the only owner so only one pairing has been used.

$200 Shipped or best offer....would like to sell it tonight or tomorrow so don't be shy he says.

the tuner is all I have, no cd or usb cord.

**also will have his airaid to sell but will repost with pic when it comes off the car this week** package deal available though if you let me know now.

AE53F64D-6F8C-434B-9036-5E9952BAA952_zpsfdx4mkhm.jpg

Last edited:

swedensky

Established Member
just so everyone knows I just had a chance this evening to look at all the pms and texts (from 3 forums and Facebook) and I am currently PM ing and replying in order of higher offer/first to make offer. sorry if that seems unfair just the only way to go through it for me. package deal would come priority

for those asking about the tuner, it was only linked to one car ever (I think they come from AM with 4-5 total pairings including the original) and his car was returned to stock (which I was told unlocks it) so all you should need is to pay for a tune/tunes.

for those interested in the airaid it's just dusty (he was overseas for the last 5-6 months) and if you have an auto I have the adapter from mine I didn't use.

BD36DCCC-7D21-4483-A8E5-C6A9293E4CE6_zpshgfvtukf.jpg

texting me is way faster than PM but like i said I'm contacting people right now and priority goes to package deal.

***lastly if anyone wants these blue boss coil covers you can trade me stock plus $35 for them, but you'll have to be local NO SHIPPING on these**

Users who are viewing this thread