SCT Tuner Question..

Pewter99TransAm

I have always used Diablo Sport tuning products with my previous vehicles but when I bought my Cobra the guy already was already using SCT and I am unsure if he was running the canned tune or had a custom dyno tune burned for it. I plugged in the unit and under custom tunes the only option to pick was "Cobra 13 psi". I was hoping someone could just tell me if this is the normal canned tune, since Im not use to the user interface on SCT systems.

Pewter99TransAm

Hi Linn. It is in the custom tune selection area and is the only tune shown in that area. I didnt mess with any other menus because like I said I am new to the system and didnt want to erase a custom to if there was one.

Last edited by a moderator:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we get blank XCAL3s so our tune is the only one in there.. but the tuner that you have may have a custom tune over the canned tunes..if you erase the custom tune the canned tunes should be visable again.. is the tuner a 3000? if it is then there are no canned tunes in that one and what you have is a custom tune

Pewter99TransAm

Ok. I just wanted to make sure that I was at least running a custom tune rather than a canned tune. I am pretty sure it was done by a place called "Heads Up Racing"....ever heard of them? Really wanting to get the car ported and lower pulley thrown on so I have a reason to come up a see you guys again for a tune that I can have confidence in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread