sct tuner for sale

bradlewis30

Established Member
sct tuner for sale make me a offer

here is the thread i bought it from http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-parts-buy-sell-242/567525-sct-flash-tuner.html

the reason i am selling it is that the tunner i use here in colorado springs http://www.sr-tuning.us/ and now uses the sniper tunning and is no longer a sct autherised tunner (cant spell) so i have bought one of those i payed 150. shipped so i will go 100 shipped let me know or best offer or would trade for a inter cooler pump or a Catted X-Pipe and i would pay the difference

Last edited:

Edwin Wasinger

Established Member
im interested in this, im looking for a tune and I found out vmptuning uses SCT tuners...idk all that much about them though whats the difference between unmarried or married?
Thanks
Eddie

Franchi

Established Member
im interested in this, im looking for a tune and I found out vmptuning uses SCT tuners...idk all that much about them though whats the difference between unmarried or married?
Thanks
Eddie

Difference between a "married" and "unmarried" tuner is once you tune a car with a programmer, it marries that programmer to the car. IE somebody couldn't buy a programmer and go around and tune 2 or more cars.

Now a programmer can be "unmarried" from the car but in order to do so, the stock tune has to be restored to the car.

Otherwise, say you buy a tuner that's been used on another car and not unmarried, it won't work on your car. Until you ship it to SCT and they can "unmarry" it for you but only for $75....

Check out their website if you want to check to see how if a programmer is married or not to a car....

Make sense?

Edwin Wasinger

Established Member
yup makes perfect sense...thanks for the explanation man...so my question to the owner of this part...is this tuner unmarried? :p

Users who are viewing this thread