SCT SF3 Drivers Windows 8 HELP

Flyinrazrback

Established Member
Does anyone have the actual drivers for the SCT software for Windows 8? I have tried going through the device manager and right clicking on the yellow question mark to update them, but it gives me an error message saying the system cannot find the specified file. Of course, SCT is closed for the weekend and trying to get some data logging done.

FiveSlow

Established Member
im having this issue as we speak. new laptop. drivers will not update.. its saying the drivers are found but cannot be updated. talk about frustrating lol

FiveSlow

Established Member
Got it!

Download the driver I posted above. Go into the device manager. Click Update driver. Click browse my computer for driver software. Then click "let me pick from a list of devices" I clicked remote device since thats what the SCT is. Then choose the driver you downloaded and boom..its working!

Pain my my rear, hope you can get it figured out!

Flyinrazrback

Established Member
Still doesnt work for me. I downloaded the files above. When I try to manual load the drivers I still get the same error that the files could not be found.

blown up

Established Member
Drivers

:banana:

Guys I had the same problem,

Hell I went as far as getting a new laptop, still didn't work, so I called SCT spoke with them and the tech will take control of your laptop and add in the correct drivers for you and now it works perfect so give SCT A CALL AND THEY WILL FIX IT FOR YOU...

Users who are viewing this thread