SCT Pro Racer Tuning Software Package for SVT Lightning with XCAL-2

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
I am selling an SCT Pro Racer Tuning Software package for SVT Lightning with Processor Code UBR1. This package allows you full access to all the tuning tables in the PCM. You can create a truly custom tune for your Lightning with this. Gain access to all engine and vehicle parameters inside the PCM. Also includes an SCT XCAL 2 Tuner to upload your custom tunes. You can also Data Log and monitor all engine parameters like spark advance, fuel tables, transmission functions, speedometer calibration, etc.... Also turn off check engine light, turn off cat monitors, etc.... Allows user full control over the PCM. This is what the Pro's use to create their own custom tunes for specific vehicles. Includes special "USB dongle key" from SCT that allows for online updates and SCT tuning software access.

NOTE* will ONLY work on SVT Lightning with Processor Code URB1. Check the code on your L to verify the correct code. You can purchase additional PCM Code access for different vehicles from SCT once you own the Pro Racer Package.

Please PM me if interested. $400 for the whole package that includes the SCT XCAL 2 Tuner which plugs into the OBD2 Port allowing you to upload your tunes and data log as well. This is a great deal.

Thank You

Last edited:

zankylen

Established Member
i thaught they had it set up to where you couldnt sale the stuff because it was attached to a vin?

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
No, that would be if you bought an off the shelf tuner with a mail order tune pre loaded for instance, and loaded the tune into a vehicle. The Pro Racer Software is not VIN Locked. You can tune any vehicle with the same Processor Code.

Users who are viewing this thread