SCT Pro Racer Tuning Software and Matching Xcal3

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm selling my SCT Pro Racer Package and the matching xcal3 handheld. The handheld is unlocked and should have 3 unlocks left. I used this handheld on my blue car and my white one so that should be 3 left. This software will allow you to tune your 03-04 Cobra yourself and free yourself from your tuner. Heres whats included

SCT PRP software and Dongle
Unlocked Xcal3
Lasota Racing Tuning video
Firewire cable to splice into your wideband for datalogging
I also have Lasota's Base tune thats setup for a twin screw gas combo that I can send along you'd just need to load your injector data and maf data which there is more than likely the data in the PRP software if its a common setup.

The handheld is tied to the software and dongle so please don't ask me to separate them as I won't.

2le328x.jpg

$500

steve5575

Established Member
Stupid question, with three keys left, can I turned my cobra and focus? I'm not sure how the licenses work or if it has to be a mustang.

cj428mach

Established Member
The handheld has 3 unlocks left so it could be moved to 3 more vehicles until it is locked. Unfortunately the handheld is tied to that vehicle and to move it to another vehicle requires returning it to stock.

You can really only tune 1 cobra at a time with this unless you purchase other handhelds and other licenses for each vehicle. Now if you owned a cobra you could tune it, then return it to stock later, then if you bought another cobra you could tune it. You could do that up to 3 times. I hope I explained myself good enough for it to make sense.

I think if you were going to tune multiple cars id suggest looking at coretuning for a BE/quarterhorse/mongoose setup as this allows you to tune additional cars for $96 a piece after you buy the package.

cj428mach

Established Member
Can you add more than one handheld to the software? I have 3 unlocked handhelds, if I could buy the software, write 3 separate tunes, and upload them to 3 different cars, I would be interested.

You probably can but you'd have to a buy a license for each handheld. Either way the prp setup is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread