SCT Pro-Racer Software Only V3.0

RealBadDude

Banned
can;t the software only be used to tune a single device, meaning it is married to your x-cal 2.
i would love th buy the software, but i dont think i'll be able to use it if i do.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
RealBadDude said:
can;t the software only be used to tune a single device, meaning it is married to your x-cal 2.
i would love th buy the software, but i dont think i'll be able to use it if i do.

No, it's only married to the processor code, AMZ2

Check your PMs

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
more info please.... is this the software that is used to tune all ford vehicles...? or just for terms...?

i know a guy who is looking to get into tuning stangs and he could use this if it can be used on numerous cars...

let me know

thanks
jake

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
interested, what has to be done to change ownership??

01strimbullitt said:
more info please.... is this the software that is used to tune all ford vehicles...? or just for terms...?

i know a guy who is looking to get into tuning stangs and he could use this if it can be used on numerous cars...

let me know

thanks
jake

I sent you guys PMs with the details.

Last edited:

RealBadDude

Banned
01strimbullitt said:

let me know

thanks
jake

you can only tune 1 single car with this software. when i spoke to sct they said that it is supported to tune 1 SINGLE car.
i asked about transfering ownership and was told "we don't support that" what ever that is supposed to mean, but i assume that means, if your not the origional owner, then there is no support.

Users who are viewing this thread