SCT Livewire

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm sure you have all heard of it, but I haven't seen any posts in this forum about it? Are any of you using it?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, see it here.

Looks like you can tune, plus view live data like timing, external o2 sensor A/F ratio reading, IATs, etc. Also has built in software to estimate HP and quarter mile... Might not be accurate, but if it is as least consistent, it can be helpful too. Built in shift light, window mountable. Really seems like a great device for people who don't have a laptop, or don't always have/want it in the car.

Has anyone upgraded to this? Anyone know if Jon Lund is tuning with it yet, or his general impression of it?

EDIT: Just noticed that it is preorder only. It is coming out in Q1 '07. My bad. I saw it a few months ago and just assumed it was out by now. So, I guess instead, I'm asking, who is interested?

Last edited:

mpchad

Gotta love the wine
Established Member
Huh, I thought it would be more than $680. Thats cool, according to them, it will be out the 1st quarter of 2007. I will probably wait and get it then, instead of buying the current SCT now.

Users who are viewing this thread