SCT Livewire TS Error Code 110b8 Failed Upload

Neil New

I get the same error code, SCT said to have the vehicle flashed to stock and they said it would be fine. Didn't work so money well spent. SCT Tuning had advised me that there was software issues and I would be notified assuming the engineer put it on the ticket. It's been a year and a half and still no tunes. Today they said not pointing any fingers but did you check this and this, keep blaming the vehicle, per the SCT there’s really nothing new we can put forward at this time. Looking for a tuner!!

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/sct-livewire-ts-error-code-110b8-failed-upload.1073444/

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Haven't those been shown not to work well with our cars? I think most people go with the X4 if they need something new. I still use an X3 for mine.

blownfox

Established Member
I had that same problem with my X4. Now I'm using the x3. SCT said it was an issue with my car but the x 3 should load tunes with no issue. this happened right around the time the EPA was cracking down on them.

I can still datalog with my X4 and check/clear codes. BUT it will not load a tune.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I had that same problem with my X4. Now I'm using the x3. SCT said it was an issue with my car but the x 3 should load tunes with no issue. this happened right around the time the EPA was cracking down on them.

I can still datalog with my X4 and check/clear codes. BUT it will not load a tune.

Have you tried updating the X4? My son has a 99 GT and the X4 loads fine.

Users who are viewing this thread