SCT iTSX Tuner

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I bought a SCT iTSX wireless tuner for my 98 Cobra when I rebuilt it. I am not very tune-savvy and was really skeptical when i bought it, turned out to be very user friendly. I had a lot of support from Adam at SCT. I bought it used off of NaSvt and SCT still showed me great support.

It works essentially the same way the corded tuners work, it has a plug in that fits your OBDII plug and sends a bluetooth signal to your phone. It will also work with an iPad which would be great for the gauges screen. There are multiple things you can do with it, if you want to know more you can call me or look them up online.

It still has some marrying that can be done on it, but if you want everything cleared on it you can get a code from sct.
I dont know if it will work with the droid phones, I know they make them for the droid but I used mine with my iPhone

I am selling it for what I bought it for $325. Feel free to text or call for faster response time.

-Thanks, Brian 419-689-4314

Last edited:

Demonio

Established Member
I wanted to get one of these but then I just got a regular one. Figure might be to much issues with iPhone hardware lol, but going to look into it cause it seems to have good reviews

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
thanks for the bumps guys.... I liked it, I was surprised how dummy proof it was but I just dont need it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread