SCT Error# 110D8 What is this?

Levix

Established Member
I've been on hold with SCT for 30 minutes waiting to get help. I tried loading a custom tune (That I've used before) and it came up with error 110D8, telling me to return to the stock tune. Well I try to return to the stock tune and it just keeps giving me that error. Now the car doesn't start, turning the key results in nothing happening. I'm not even at home at the moment :-(

Googling the problem I see few results, none with any info. Has this never happened to ANYONE else?

Joey8

Established Member
Did you try removing the battery terminal and then loading the stock tune? Idk just a thought ...

Let us know when you get the issue resolved.

Levix

Established Member
Got SCT on the phone, they had me go through the uploading process to verify the error codes I was seeing. Well wouldn't you know, while on the phone the tuner didn't throw an error and the stock tune loaded just fine. Car cranked up and problem solved. I'm happy.....but still don't know why it happened and what actually resolved it.

SCT rep told me the 110D8 issue would have shown up if I tried loading a tune that was meant for another vehicle. So I should verify with American Muscle if the tune was made for my ECU (verifying the ECU Strategy code). I thanked him for his time and hung up. Here's a twist, I wasn't loading a new tune. It was a Ghost Cam tune, and I was just re-loading it to show some friends. It had loaded last week just fine. I don't know why this time it through an error. I didn't care to discuss with SCT about it being a good tune as he had other customers waiting for help.

I hate not knowing exactly what happened but all well.

Users who are viewing this thread