SCT BA2600 question

gdub081

Established Member
Hey guys, I am putting my truck back together after installing a load of mods and I have a quick question so I can finish. I picked up this MAF on the classifieds here and it doesn't have the mounting bracket on the inlet side like the stock MAF and it is making it difficult to reinstall my Chickenears CAI.
IMG_0163.JPG

I think this is what it should look like:
11225d1179278465-new-sct-ba2600-meter-installed-tuned-review-inside-sct-meter-2600.jpg

So my question is, can I switch the sensor in the BA2600 into the stock MAF housing? I know its not aluminum but its 90mm and would really help from having to hack up the chicknears intake box. I appreciate any help.

gdub081

Established Member
I dont see why you couldnt do it. If the tubes was a different diameter then no but since it is it should work

I appreciate the help Clint, I decided to just try the swap and the holes did not line up like I thought they would. I ended up grinding the hole in the airbox larger so it would fit completely through and clamped the filter directly on. Seems to be running fine with the starter tune from JJ.

Users who are viewing this thread