SCT BA2400/procharger piping question

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
i went to hook my sct ba 2400 maf to procharger piping and it wouldnt fit the mouth is to big for the rubber sleeve.the pipe for the procharger piping is 3 inches and the maf is like 3.5 inches do they make a rubber sleeve that is 3 on one end and 3.5 on the other.anyone have any answers.

Lockdown03cobra

Lockdown Racing Club
Established Member
how u r going use your maf as a draw thru or blow thru? i recommend draw thru set up and all you need is put your maf by the power pipe and buy 90mm cone filter adaptor there is alot tunnig issues by putting the maf by the intercooler..

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
im using it as blow thru,it is already set up that way.i just finished installing evarything and am waiting on a tune i ordered from amazon tuning,i will hopefully be cranking it up early this week.i will post up some pics of my car and the procharger installed tuesday or wednesday.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Lockdown03cobra said:
how u r going use your maf as a draw thru or blow thru? i recommend draw thru set up and all you need is put your maf by the power pipe and buy 90mm cone filter adaptor there is alot tunnig issues by putting the maf by the intercooler..

there is a lot of new evidence that disputes that.

my car will be 1 example.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
2001BlackCobra said:
i went to hook my sct ba 2400 maf to procharger piping and it wouldnt fit the mouth is to big for the rubber sleeve.the pipe for the procharger piping is 3 inches and the maf is like 3.5 inches do they make a rubber sleeve that is 3 on one end and 3.5 on the other.anyone have any answers.

quick question....is this because you did not have the adaptor flange on your MAF? or was it still a problem even with the flange?

Users who are viewing this thread