SCT Advantage CEL / MIL / Code question

Quicksand Jesus

Established Member
Hello everyone, I don't post on here often but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have a 2003 Cobra which has been converted to a Haltech 2500 elite. The new computer is working great, but there is an annoying problem. The Haltech lets you retain your stock dash by leaving the factory ECU in place. In my case, the factory ECU is driving the dash and the FPDM controllers. The annoying thing is my car has many, many codes which cause the factory service engine soon light to be illuminated. I also own SCT and the Advantage software which I have used since 2004 to tune it previously. I don't see a setting in the Advantage software to simply "disable" all codes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Or, if there is a simple way to "disconnect" it would work too. Any help would be appreciated, and don't tell me just put tape over it! :)

01yellercobra

Established Member
I don't think there is a disable all choice. But you should be able to turn them off with the SCT software. It might be under system switches. I can't remember exactly though.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Hello everyone, I don't post on here often but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have a 2003 Cobra which has been converted to a Haltech 2500 elite. The new computer is working great, but there is an annoying problem. The Haltech lets you retain your stock dash by leaving the factory ECU in place. In my case, the factory ECU is driving the dash and the FPDM controllers. The annoying thing is my car has many, many codes which cause the factory service engine soon light to be illuminated. I also own SCT and the Advantage software which I have used since 2004 to tune it previously. I don't see a setting in the Advantage software to simply "disable" all codes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Or, if there is a simple way to "disconnect" it would work too. Any help would be appreciated, and don't tell me just put tape over it! :)
I dont have an answer to your question. But can you tell us what you like so far about the Haltech. I am looking closely at it. We can chat in PMs if youd like that better.

Users who are viewing this thread