Screwed !!!, need info.

blownstang01

Established Member
Well I have been paitent enough, I was screwed on a Pro-m Maf on E-bay. This happened back in August of last year and Pay-Pal was able to get me $40.00 (out of $162.00). I have given up on them and have given up on trying to call this clown and never getting an answer. I was hoping maybe someone on this site has heard of this guy.
His E-bay ID ..... 2fasttoys
His e-mail ..... [email protected]
His Name (from ebay) ... James Naessens
Location .............Clayton, NC
Phone .......919-553-2628

Google search on phone # came up with.

Edward P. Naessens,305 mueller Dr., Clayton, NC.

I know that this transaction did not happen here and that's actually a good thing because everyone I've dealt with here has been great. I would just like to find out if anyone knows him, even though it's only $122 but he's f***ked the wrong guy.

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Why don't you fly there and open up a can of whoop ass on him. O and don't forget to where a mask while doing this. Well i was just screwed on a guage off ebay and just sent it into paypal. The post office lost it so he has to call them in order for me to get my money back or just a new gauge. Well he wouln't answer any of my e-mails looks like i paid for the shipping insurance but he never put it on there so he doesn't want to pay up :mj: . Its only 70 bucks so hopefully i'll get all my money back. I would have a lawyer send him a nice letter in the mail telling him about what a great person he is for screwing you ;-). Well the best of luck to you and hopefully you get it all resolved.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
AOHell eh...a haven for shady characters galore.

Too bad on that...eBay has its ups and downs. One year I got burned 50% of the time on eBay.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
E-bay is nothing but scammers. There are some good deals to be had on there, but it's too great a risk to use.

Also, you should NEVER use Paysmell for ANYTHING. They're worse than the scammers and you will eventually get ripped off. If you must use them, never EVER give them your bank account information. And it's a good idea to only use "temporary" credit card numbers.

Some banks offer a service where you can generate temporary numbers with a set limit on the amount. The number expires after a certain date and nobody can charge more than you specify. Great idea for Internet transactions.

The whole e-Bay and Paypal operation is shady at best.

Users who are viewing this thread