Screw off Yankees and Rangers. Lee goes back to PHILLY.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i did not see that shit comin!!!

it's gonna suck ass for the NL East to face this rotation!
Roy Halladay
Cliff Lee
Roy Oswalt
Cole Hamels
Joe Blanton

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
As a Giants fan I'm not worried lol. Beat the Phillies and destroyed Lee last season : P. But as a regular season rotation Doc, Lee, Oswalt, and Hamels is insane. Should be a fun team to watch.

mysterio

Established Member
I hope he strung the Yankees and their fans along for what they did to his wife. Hope he never intended to go to NY.

BlownAway05

Established Member
DAMN!!! Never saw that one coming!!! Phillies rotation just got nastier! Cole Hamels is the 4th best in the rotation, LOL, just retarded!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I dont think anyone saw this coming but good for him! He pulled a Lebron and signed with a team he thinks has the best chance to win the WS.

Kudos to the Philles

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
WHAT?!?! I thought everyone wanted to play for the Yankees............ :nono: :p

That's a pretty sick starting rotation but the Phillies still aint' winning shit. :p :p

ModularFan

Established Member
He's up there in age, he's not gonna be there the full contract, I give him 2-3 seasons at best. he's 32 years old, most people will be talking how he's getting up there in age the next two seasons guranteed!

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
He's up there in age, he's not gonna be there the full contract, I give him 2-3 seasons at best. he's 32 years old, most people will be talking how he's getting up there in age the next two seasons guranteed!

Because 37 year old leftys are no good? You must be joking, right?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

LOL...your out of your mind....32 is not that old in regards to baseball...Clemens and Nolan could still throw the heat into their 40s...I think Lee can make it 37/38 years in MLB...He is a workout nut and in great shape....

mysterio

Established Member

Tell that to Smoltz, Clemens, The Big Unit, Nolan, Schilling, to name a few, who all went way past the age range you're talking about.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
WHAT?!?! I thought everyone wanted to play for the Yankees............ :nono: :p

That's a pretty sick starting rotation but the Phillies still aint' winning shit. :p :p

i'm guessing with all the hype and build up about him he was worried about having a let down year, so he went to a division where everyone's an ace :p

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Tell that to Smoltz, Clemens, The Big Unit, Nolan, Schilling, to name a few, who all went way past the age range you're talking about.

Who all played in the heyday of the steroid era. Let's not kid ourselves. Over the next two decades, we will see the age of baseball players decline if MLB stays on top of doping.

Users who are viewing this thread