Screw gun control!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Could you imagine being chased by 10 dudes with meat cleavers?? Holy shit balls. This has happened before in China and at schools none the less according to the article.

Riptide

Established Member
It was 10 people bro. If they'd had firearms the damage probably would've been worse.

I'm not pro gun control but you have to be realistic about this stuff.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
It was 10 people bro. If they'd had firearms the damage probably would've been worse.

The thread title is purely for satire and the general trend on this forum. I'm not a gun owner myself. More or less just sharing the article I'm not advocating for or against it in relation to knives lol.

halemach1

Established Member

Don't be so sure about that, when I was in high school two robbers and 4 cops got in a shoot out outside a busy gas station in my home town. Estimated 60+ shot fired and they didn't even hit the damn getaway car.

Riptide

Established Member
You kinda have to be standing next to someone to hurt them with a knife. Unless you're some sort of circus performer anyway who can hit a bulls eye from 20 paces lol. At "knife range" a gun is going to be just as deadly as these knives were and it also lets you hit targets further off, and shoot through multiple targets at a time.

Really it's pretty much case closed dude. It would've been worse with firearms.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Define knife range. The average attacker can close 20 feet and stab u before the average shooter can fire off an accurate shot. Knives are just as deadly as guns depending on the situation.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Define knife range. The average attacker can close 20 feet and stab u before the average shooter can fire off an accurate shot. Knives are just as deadly as guns depending on the situation.

This. Knives are also a lot more quiet. Yes a massacre like that I'm sure caused a lot of noise from people panicking but unlike a gun that makes loud distinguishable pops (unless supressed and even then it's not silent) knives are much more stealth.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
You kinda have to be standing next to someone to hurt them with a knife. Unless you're some sort of circus performer anyway who can hit a bulls eye from 20 paces lol. At "knife range" a gun is going to be just as deadly as these knives were and it also lets you hit targets further off, and shoot through multiple targets at a time.

Really it's pretty much case closed dude. It would've been worse with firearms.

Why do you keep on bringing up guns?
You mad because they didn't use any and you can't babble on about banning them?

May93

Established Member
They attacked with knives knowing the victims are helpless in defending themselves. The same reason cowards attack school children. Its the individuals who do these things that need to be focused on instead of anti gun advocates screaming gun control for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread