Screamin Deamon and Livewires

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I had them, and I liked them. When it comes time to change your stock wires, and coil packs get them. The are much cheaper than the OEM stuff. At least they were when I got them, and they look bad ass as well. How many miles are on your car?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I have the livewires and like them alot. MM&FF did a dyno test on their 97 Cobra with the coil packs and wires and picked up 5 hp and 5 ft. lbs of torque (I think Hissman got similar results). Not to bad considering they are cheaper than the oem and willhave to be replaced eventually anyway.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
CY98Cobra said:
I have the livewires and like them alot. MM&FF did a dyno test on their 97 Cobra with the coil packs and wires and picked up 5 hp and 5 ft. lbs of torque (I think Hissman got similar results). Not to bad considering they are cheaper than the oem and willhave to be replaced eventually anyway.

That is similar to what I got..I just hate posting numbers because I usually get flamed.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
That is similar to what I got..I just hate posting numbers because I usually get flamed.

WTF!!!! Your always talking about your numbers. :cuss:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
See, I am getting flamed now, and I did not even post them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread