screamers

micksnip

Established Member
DANG! our carz are screamerz in this cold weather! Went to 7-11 last night, and decided to take the cobra. Mine is stock except for Steeda CAI and Borla Stingers, as well as CCWs and Michelin Pilots, mind you. Well, she was all warmed up after my 3 mile put-putt thru the woods to Rt 108, and I pulled out and it felt like I had a 4.11 rear-it was rippin and wantin to go, and I gave it some gas, and she really dug in and flew-lots of torque compared to those August nites with 100% humidity. These cars never cease to amaze me!
By the way, 4 chrome Ford Cobra rims and 4 tires with 5k miles on em-$675.

Micksnip

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, love the cold air! Took the snake out today, was cruising in 4th at about 50 mph, hit it and was at 100 in about 2 seconds......Just can't hit it in lower gears and expect ANY kind of traction at all!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
From the title of your post I thought you were talking about a girl I dated a couple of years ago:lol1:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
From the title of your post I thought you were talking about a girl I dated a couple of years ago:lol1:

Strength in numbers... That's what I thought, it made me think of a girl I knew in college. She called it "talking to you Daddy" :beer:

Seriously though, you are right. Cold weather and boost = big smile as I am pushed into the seat. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread