Scratch the 04 Torch Red in New Mexico I decided...

98mdsnake

Established Member
To go with this

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441926

I got him down to $26k and I fly out to IL tomarrow night to pick it up for the drive back to Maryland. It was more then I wanted to spend but its clean, low miliage and its been well cared for and its modded some. So I will have it on the road sometime next week. :rockon:

NOW THATS HOW I SPELL DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
MMMMM! Oxford white... so yummy. Get some TF black rims like phillysvt had on his silver car :D

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Yeah! Nicely done, Mike....that looks like a GREAT find. Love white Cobras!

Although, I do love the Red ones, too. And Silvers. DSG's. Comp O's, of course. Mystics, MG, SB...don't forget those Yellow ones. Black...Redfire...am I forgetting anybody??? :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Great looking car. Looks like mine, right down to the heat exchanger.

I would not have sold mine at that price, good find. Now is the time to buy these. Some owners will have to unload their cars in order to deal with the current mortgage crisis. Desperate sellers = lucky buyers.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Nice car.
Don't go through OHIO!!

Yeah! Nicely done, Mike....that looks like a GREAT find. Love white Cobras!

Although, I do love the Red ones, too. And Silvers. DSG's. Comp O's, of course. Mystics, MG, SB...don't forget those Yellow ones. Black...Redfire...am I forgetting anybody??? :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Ummmm....

Users who are viewing this thread