Scottsdale road racing shop

Sigus

Established Member
Hey all, just got of the phone with Van and have his suspension package, 3.73 gears along with the 13-6 package headed my way.

I am looking for a shop in the Scottsdale / Phoenix area that can tackle the suspension, gears and alignment mods.

Anyone have suggestions for a shop in my area?

Van, thanks for the help and I am looking forward to arrival of the boxes. :banana:

Bisbee Kid

Established Member
Possible help for your Mods

Hot Rods by Dean may be able to help. They are located at 1 W Lone Cactus Dr Phoenix, AZ 85027
(623) 581-1932

http://www.hotrodsbydean.com/the-shop/4528856537

Deer Valley & 19th ave, easy to get to off the 101 Freeway. They have worked on my Superformance Cobra that has a Roush 8 stack injected engine & did a great job. I am sure they have the capabilities just not sure what their time frame would be. PM & let me know.

NELCO

Established Member
Sigus, You are going to love Van's 13-6 kit and suspension. I have it and love it, Not the gears yet. Post us what you think? I waited on decision for gears because I wanted to make sure about traction. I installed the complete BMR rear suspension and ford 5300-L and found the handling and traction 100% better, I then installed the 13-6 kit with only 91 a tune and it is nuts. I love it. I have a 100 tune and i am about to load it. Woo Hoo!
Nelco............:beer::beer:

Sigus

Established Member
Hey Nelco, glad to hear you are enjoying the suspension and tune. I will most likely get the suspension work done first then do the 13-6 install myself. I will probably wait on the gears until after I have some seat time.

Really looking forward to the boxes showing up!

Van@RevanRacing

Hey Nelco, glad to hear you are enjoying the suspension and tune. I will most likely get the suspension work done first then do the 13-6 install myself. I will probably wait on the gears until after I have some seat time.

Really looking forward to the boxes showing up!

Everything is shipped! Thanks again Sigus!

Sigus

Established Member
Overnight delivery correct right Van? LOL

Seriously though thanks for your help, will be calling when stuff shows so we can revisit the alignment parameters.

Users who are viewing this thread