Scored some 10th anni. rims for my silver 04' 11" rim questions?

My96z

Established Member
Finally got some OEM 10th anniversary rims for my silver cobra. I would like to get a set of 10.5/11" rims for the rear. Are there any aftermarket rims out there that match them color and spoke?

I did a search and seen that 2 years ago there was nothing, but what about now? I know there have been a few more places selling them now than just the LMR which had a spoke design I didnt care for.

I'd rather not go the widening route.

Thanks!

Jeff

BlaqSnake

Established Member
No, there really aren't.

There are two aftermarket companies that I am aware of.
The SVE wheels are close, but no cigar, and IMO, the OE Wheels version are not even close.

SVE:
sve-1007aba_5122.jpg

OE Wheels:
oe-m-ds-5-g-ml-105-p-2ps.jpg

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Check American muscle.. I know they have 18x10.5 non deep dish. I'm pretty sure they have 17's too...at work or I would look for you

My96z

Established Member
No, there really aren't.

There are two aftermarket companies that I am aware of.
The SVE wheels are close, but no cigar, and IMO, the OE Wheels version are not even close.

SVE:
sve-1007aba_5122.jpg

OE Wheels:
oe-m-ds-5-g-ml-105-p-2ps.jpg

OEM
Ford-Mustang_SVT_Cobra_10th_Anniversary_2003_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

American Muscle
28347G94

Yea looks like the SVE are pretty close till they meet up with the hoop of the rim. The American Muscle ones are looking pretty legit... thanks for the suggestion Suave!

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
OEM
Ford-Mustang_SVT_Cobra_10th_Anniversary_2003_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

American Muscle
28347G94

Yea looks like the SVE are pretty close till they meet up with the hoop of the rim. The American Muscle ones are looking pretty legit... thanks for the suggestion Suave!

No problem! If they match well, let me know! Also, let me know if you are willing to sell the remaining two rims. I'm probably going to go this rout myself. :beer:

My96z

Established Member
It will probably be a month or two. I am in the middle of a headgasket/longtube K-member install and now I need a damn clutch.

They look like they match physically... not sure on the color. The OEM ones look darker to me but could just be the picture. Need to get them in hand and side by side. If all else fails I will go to a body shop and have them match the paint and spray them.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It will probably be a month or two. I am in the middle of a headgasket/longtube K-member install and now I need a damn clutch.

They look like they match physically... not sure on the color. The OEM ones look darker to me but could just be the picture. Need to get them in hand and side by side. If all else fails I will go to a body shop and have them match the paint and spray them.

Please keep us updated!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread