SCMC/TCUSA on Track at Gingerman Raceway

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
GingerMan Raceway -- September 17-19, 2010

Join the SCMC and Track Club USA for some on track fun at Gingerman Raceway. The event consists of two days of open track with in car instruction available and a Saturday Mustang and Ford Show.

The open track portion of this event is a school with in car instruction.

You can pay on line in the store at TrackClubUSA or mail your entry form to the following address:

C/O Dean Smeltzer
975 Logan Street
Warsaw, IN 46580

Please make your check out to "TCUSA".

Also information posted on this thread such as host hotel information.
[ame=http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17918]SCMC Message Forum - SCMC/TCUSA on Track at Gingerman Raceway -- September 17-19, 2010 -- South Haven, MI[/ame]

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I hope a few of you guys can make this event. We've been doing this for 8 or 9 years and have always had a great time. You'll get plenty of track time and it will all be on the new layout.

Of all the years of putting on this event, this is by far the slowest registration has ever been. I would have thought with the addition of the new track section, more people would be interested in trying out the new configuration.:nonono:

If you have any questions about the event, post them here and I'll see if I can answer them for you. :)

We may have a few surprises for those that join us but nothing is set in stone. :beer:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Not sure it's the reason for the low numbers since I don't know how much crossover there is, but NASA nationals are in Utah on the 15th. I know that's where I will be anyways, so I won't even be able to come hang out since I wouldn't have the money to participate in the on track activities either.

Established Member
We will be running the silverstate classic north of vegas with S Martin's 95 R that weekend. I'm sorry, but that race takes two 95 R's off the list this year. We look forward to attending something next year.

Steve

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I'm planning on attending and if I'm not mistaken Gary will be behind me somewhere in an old Trans Am Mustang........

JoeJ

Established Member
Dean,

I wish I could be there but I will be at Miller for the Grand AM races and the NASA runoffs. Have a great time. Hope to be on the track with you again soon.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Wish you could make it too! Ahh, the good ole days when we would all chase each other around the track. Road America, Gingerman, Road Atlanta and Hallet.....:dancenana:

What car are you open tracking these days?

Dean,

I wish I could be there but I will be at Miller for the Grand AM races and the NASA runoffs. Have a great time. Hope to be on the track with you again soon.

I'm sure I'll see you there:beer:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Any car I find with keys left in it. :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm carless at the moment. Hoping the dealers don't get greedy and I can pick up a new Boss next year.:coolman:

Cool :thumbsup: Good luck getting one and have fun at the event!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Thanks.

Hey, why don't you guys just drop one of your spare cars off on your way to Utah? :thumbsup::banana:

Not a problem, make sure you drive it over and park it at my house when you're done so that I can take it up to Grattan when I get back:burnout:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Any car I find with keys left in it. :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm carless at the moment. Hoping the dealers don't get greedy and I can pick up a new Boss next year.:coolman:

My daughter is getting married that weekend, so obviously I can't come..... but you can buy my R (or Panoz) and have a blast:poke:!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread