SCMC Spring Drag Day

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
I thought I would post this here to see if any of you folks in the South East would like to come to a drag day on March 1st in Jackson, SC. We have invited both the GA and Carolina's F-body associations so if you drive a GM don't be afraid to come. You know the Snakes have to have something to feed on!! ;-) ;-) :beer:

For more information and a registration form please check out the SCMC website at http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

I hope to see alot of you there! :beer: :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
its a possiblity. Can FWD cars participate? last time I drove for a F-Body function I wasn't allowed to due to fwd.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
its a possiblity. Can FWD cars participate? last time I drove for a F-Body function I wasn't allowed to due to fwd.

This is a Cobra Club function...We just allow the F-body's to come along so the snakes have something to feed on! :D ;-) I see no reason why a FWD car can't participate??? Heck we have had old f-150's run and Explorers and T-birds running 16 seconds...So come on down. Be sure to check out the website for a registration form. :beer: :beer: :beer:

jleews6

Established Member
I wish i could come down and race with you guy's.We are going to VMP saturday.Good luck and have fun.Just be carefull because some f bodys have a anti venom serum.:-D

:beer:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
I wish i could come down and race with you guy's.We are going to VMP saturday.Good luck and have fun.Just be carefull because some f bodys have a anti venom serum.:-D

:beer:

Anti venom serum....NOT POSSIBLE! ;-) ;-) :beer: We already have some 10 second cheby's and fords coming but they are dedicated drag cars. We had a WS6 on spray that turned in the mid 11's...he surprised me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread