School me on what to do in Los Cabos, Mex!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Wife and I have decided we need a few days away from the grind so I picked up some tix to Cabo today (kinda last minute I know). Just a quick trip, 4 nights and hoping to get some relaxing beach time in.

Has anyone stayed at the Las Ventanas al Paraíso resort? I was just looking for any feedback on what to bring, what to do, and how to do it if you have stayed there (or anywhere in Cabo) before.

Los Cabos Mexico Luxury Beach Resorts | Las Ventanas al Paraiso | Cabo San Lucas Spa Resorts for anyone who wants to check it out.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
wow... svtp iq=10

thx.

i expected more... I mean the guy who stayed in a hostel got three pages. I can't get one good response for a five star resort and in a total different part of the country?

Zlow28

[email protected]
Established Member
learn how to speak spanish real well so you can "negotiate" prices over there. If they know youre a gringo, theyll skyrocket any price. If youre going with the wife, dont get too drunk and crazy. Have fun, explore as much as you can, and stay safe.

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
wow... svtp iq=10

thx.

i expected more... I mean the guy who stayed in a hostel got three pages. I can't get one good response for a five star resort and in a total different part of the country?

Eat, drink, parasail, sex, scuba, drink, sex, jetski, sex, eat, drink, sex, sightsee, and repeat.

What more do you want in a response?

You're going to the beach. Plan for that :poke:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wife and I have decided we need a few days away from the grind so I picked up some tix to Cabo today (kinda last minute I know). Just a quick trip, 4 nights and hoping to get some relaxing beach time in.

Has anyone stayed at the Las Ventanas al Paraíso resort? I was just looking for any feedback on what to bring, what to do, and how to do it if you have stayed there (or anywhere in Cabo) before.

Los Cabos Mexico Luxury Beach Resorts | Las Ventanas al Paraiso | Cabo San Lucas Spa Resorts for anyone who wants to check it out.

I stayed there a few years back, that place is the pimp shit. Pretty relaxing spot though, so plan to eat drink and chill.

If you want to party check out Squid Roe.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Thank you for an educated response...

There's also Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo spot, I've never been, but one of the few touristy bars for day/night.

My friends had a blast at Squid Roe daytime/night. When I went it was straight relaxing. I saw something in the LA Times the other day about some new food tasting/pairing they have going on at the resort as well. Looks sweet.

Wherever you go you probably need a driver/cab. I don't remember much in walking distance. Maybe the Marriott? resort down the line, that place was nice as well.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I went in 2009 7days on my honeymoon, it was great we snorkeled, jet skied to lovers beach(AKA the arch) and we laid on the beach water was great. Oh and you gotta do a day fishing boat best fishing in the world for BIG bill fish....like Marlin, Sailfish and Hammerhead shark and tons of other BIG fish.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
avoid rape, kidknap, murder and herpes

drink like a fish and have fun

Users who are viewing this thread