Schaffers?

Bflorhaug

Established Member
I am just wondering if anyone else uses Schaffer's fluids? I Have been using the 9000 syn formula in my 96' cobra since I found out about them. Been about 9 years, just wanted to spread the word about the awesome product.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
There's a couple racers in my region that use Schaeffers. I'm looking to try it out too but realized their racing oil is 50 weight and my motor isn't cut for that. Now looking at their Supreme 9000 in 5w30 (I'm running a Cobra 5.0L, E303 and headers).

My car is usually run hard in 30min races but will occasionally do some enduros. I'm tired of changing oil every couple weekends (running off-the-shelf Castrol since it was cheap and I was changing it out so much) and would like an oil that can withstand the rigors of racing with slightly longer change intervals. Dominator and Gibbs are a little more than I want to spend.

I'd like to hear what Unleashed thinks about this oil. To my untrained eye, HTHS looks okay as does the NOACK. I read somewhere (BITOG maybe?) that they have a pretty good additive package.

Users who are viewing this thread