Scary....

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Ok so I was on my way to hooters for lunch when I saw it. A car that I passed yesterday leaving work was still there. However there were cops all over the place with crime tape up. I guess someone was stabbed to death and left to die. Well yesterday I saw someone going thru the car around 6:00pm. And at lunch 11:00am the cops found the body. Well the scary thing is I was going to stop and help this person because I thought they were having car problems. Thank god I didn't. I mean what if I walk up on something I shouldn't have? Time for a CHL!! I stopped this time and talked to the cops about what I saw.

The world is going to shit in a hand basket. :bash:

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
wow thats unreal but i would have stoped unless there was more then one person. did it look like someone looking for something or did it look like someone needing help

but if it looked like someone doing something strange i would have kept going as well

Last edited:

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
There was only one person I saw. And the description I gave didn't match the body. It looked as if he was going thru the car looking for something.

Users who are viewing this thread