Scary movies

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Well it's that time of year again. The time of year I like to scare the hell out of the wife. Good times. Any of you guy's seen any good scary movies lately? I don't care if there old movies or new. Sometimes somebody brings up a good one that I have never heard of.

Stinger2011

Established Member
I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies. I watch one every now and then that looks like it'll be interesting. That said, I decided to watch Grudge 1 several years back and I didn't think it was that good, but I still kinda liked it. Grudge 2 came out after that and it's been the only horror movie since I was a kid that had me having nightmares.

And I don't remember it being that good either.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Silent hill ftw

Sent with My Massive Johnson

ff500

Established Member
These movies I thought were pretty good.

Texas chain saw massacre.
The Strangers.
The Excorcist.
Paranormal activity.
The Ring.

txbull

Established Member
I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies. I watch one every now and then that looks like it'll be interesting. That said, I decided to watch Grudge 1 several years back and I didn't think it was that good, but I still kinda liked it. Grudge 2 came out after that and it's been the only horror movie since I was a kid that had me having nightmares.

And I don't remember it being that good either.

Me and my ole lady and some friends went to see that movie man i couldn't sleep for a week . The haunting of Emily Rose freaked the shit out of me. I woke up at 2:45am for several days after that. When you see it you'll know why

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
If you go into it with an open mind, not looking for flaws or realism like some people here, I really like the paranormal activity movies.

Insidious was decent. Emily rose was pretty good too.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Me and my ole lady and some friends went to see that movie man i couldn't sleep for a week . The haunting of Emily Rose freaked the shit out of me. I woke up at 2:45am for several days after that. When you see it you'll know why

I'm not gonna lie. For awhile after watching the movie, I would always picture that crazy ghost bitch looking at me as I drive at night, the ghost boy on the floor board on the passenger side, and what not. Well, I was driving home from work in the firebird one night and the passenger side seat belt started rattling against the door. Scared the **** out of me. It happened a few times after that, but it finally stopped.

Edit: Oh yeah. I think I watched some of that movie before. Isn't that the one where the priest wakes up at 3:00 something every night?

Last edited:
There really isn't much that beats The Exorcist. I actually threw the dvd away, after the last time I watched it, because it just spooked me having it in the house.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I like all kinds of horror movies, but the Ring was one of the ones that really stayed with me, very creepy. Exorcist never really bothered me, but I haven't seen it in prob 5 or ten years so maybe its time i watch it again

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
SilverBullet, Lost Boys, The Omen, Christine, Cujo, Debbie does Dallas

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Drag Me to Hell has a freaky twist to it at the end. I wasn't expecting what happend. I didn't lose any sleep watching it but it was stuck in my head for a few days.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I haven't seen too many recently but I did see Scream 4 the other day. That movie really puts you through a little trivia. The killer will call and say "What's Leatherface's mask made out of?" Shoot, idk bro:shrug:

Jaysin

Established Member
Christine! That movie came on AMC last night, and it was pretty awesome, but I love the classic horror/scary movies from the 70s/80s.

The Strangers is a good one, Cabin Fever is awesome too, it has a slight bit of comedy/gore/etc, often gets overlooked.

Users who are viewing this thread