Scary moment in my race car today

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Rizzo motorsports? Never heard of them, what mustang do you have anyway?
Matt Rizzo used to organize track days for VCMC. He struck out on his own this year. His first track day at Area 27 was June 18th and I was impressed enough that I signed up for his August date as well. He's good. He also does days at Mission but I prefer to run with the BMW club there.

Car is a 2016 GT350 Track Pack with a handful of mods - carbon ceramic brakes, R springs/bars/shocks/struts/VDM software, center console with Sync 3, and a few more minor ones.

blk02edge

Established Member
Matt Rizzo used to organize track days for VCMC. He struck out on his own this year. His first track day at Area 27 was June 18th and I was impressed enough that I signed up for his August date as well. He's good. He also does days at Mission but I prefer to run with the BMW club there.

Car is a 2016 GT350 Track Pack with a handful of mods - carbon ceramic brakes, R springs/bars/shocks/struts/VDM software, center console with Sync 3, and a few more minor ones.
Ahh right on. So this will be your 2nd time at A27? Do you guys get coaching? If so, from who?

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Ahh right on. So this will be your 2nd time at A27? Do you guys get coaching? If so, from who?
Second time with Matt's group. I've been to Area 27 eight times since 2017, mostly with 888 (Pete Skinner). As for coaching, Kees is usually around if you have questions, but nobody's doing in-car coaching these days so a chalk talk is as good as it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread