Scared SRT4 vs. Terminator Vert

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
last night I was rolling on Woodward (think Detroit) trying to catch up to some of my friends in their cars - I happened to come up on an older guy & his wife in their Terminator vert. Now, realizing that a car that cost more than mine, and has more power than mine should destroy my skittle... I didn't want to play... (less I be marked as one of "those stupid ricer" types). I rolled by the guy not wanting to make it look like I am trying to race him... like the crack of thunder from God himself - - the vert drops a gear (or 2) and shows me where that extra money went! I didn't even bother trying to drop a gear and run with him... waste of my time, cause he was car lengths ahead... that thing was scary fast!! note to self - I have a Stage 2 Skittle - - any one who says they can easily beat a Terminator is probably a liar! At least if they are driving a Neon... luckily I had to turn before I could catch up to the guy - - so i wouldn't have to suffer the shame :eek: wow...

see, we're not all @ss-hole$ :D

lone sailor

Established Member
SLO_NEON said:
last night I was rolling on Woodward (think Detroit) trying to catch up to some of my friends in their cars - I happened to come up on an older guy & his wife in their Terminator vert. Now, realizing that a car that cost more than mine, and has more power than mine should destroy my skittle... I didn't want to play... (less I be marked as one of "those stupid ricer" types). I rolled by the guy not wanting to make it look like I am trying to race him... like the crack of thunder from God himself - - the vert drops a gear (or 2) and shows me where that extra money went! I didn't even bother trying to drop a gear and run with him... waste of my time, cause he was car lengths ahead... that thing was scary fast!! note to self - I have a Stage 2 Skittle - - any one who says they can easily beat a Terminator is probably a liar! At least if they are driving a Neon... luckily I had to turn before I could catch up to the guy - - so i wouldn't have to suffer the shame :eek: wow...

see, we're not all @ss-hole$ :D

That's good stuff :lol:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Damn dude! Where was the cobra at? I didnt see him and i was pretty close to you the whole time.

Stupid SS beat me by a half a car....faucking ss's :cuss:

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
Where about in Michigan are you from?

BTW I call BS the SRT wasn't racing... J/K

Over in the Wixom/Novi area... Wals9331 and myself are both in the area and cruise Woodward quite a bit.

this SRT wasn't racing because it knew better :coolman:

and Wals, the Cobra ate me when you and Maro-boy went in for gas and I lost you for a bit.

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
SLO_NEON said:
Over in the Wixom/Novi area... Wals9331 and myself are both in the area and cruise Woodward quite a bit.

this SRT wasn't racing because it knew better :coolman:

and Wals, the Cobra ate me when you and Maro-boy went in for gas and I lost you for a bit.

Gotcha

Yeah, SLO_NEON only races 96-98 mustang GTs :-D.

MikeW

Established Member
03 Verts are slow... I tell people that all the time :-D

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
man at least this guy is not a ahole like others. guys got respect. yea bro throw some nitrous on that bitch and let er rip!!!

ChuckV

Established Member
Other night I put about 3-4 cars on some guy who claimed to have "Stage 2, AEM EMS (saw that one), wastegate, MBC at 17, full cat less side outlet exhaust (sounded nice), suspension, and a few non-speed realted mods". My car is stock and misfiring BADLY under boost. You guys need a bigger turbo to pick on Terminators, twice the cylinders combined with FI is just a deadly combination :-D

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Hell, 04 verts are even slower :-D

Nah man... the 10th Anniversary verts are real slugs. Who ever heard of a "fast vert" anyways? Isn't that like an oxymoron or something :-D

Shannon <--- thinks his signature should tell how slow his vert is :lol:

MikeW

Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Hell, 04 verts are even slower :-D

03 or 04 Torch red is the slowest color of all :beer:

My vert looks stock so they often dont get what they assumed to be a fat slow vert pig :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread