scammer on SVT

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Sucks man.
I would buy from most of you but only because I feel I know most of you.
However, if you have "earth" as your location forget it.

94CobraPace

Established Member
I would only buy from someone on any forums that is local or someone that has I have seen on here for a while. Buyer beware.
Good luck on getting this resolved.

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Wow man, I came so close to buying those pullies from that same guy but I was a little afraid since he had no rating. Sorry about your loss man, that sucks.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I hope Paypal resolves your issue. They helped me one time when I had a bad ebayer. I won two seperate auctions for some used 97 Cobra wheels. I won one for $74, and the other for $26. I waited two weeks, never received the wheels. When I contacted him, he said the wheels were stolen from him, said he would get the money to me as soon as he could. After 5 days, I had Paypal, and Ebay rough him up. The money was back in my account that day. Stupid bastards trying to rip people off, not cool :cuss:

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
Got some updates here. The guy finally emailed me back after filing a complaint through PayPal. Here is what he said to me.

Darick,

I got called to work and have been working 14 days straight. i work the oil rigs and we work 14 12's and i have had no access to a computer. i tried having my girl log in svtperformance.com but you had me banned. you had my number and up until early this morning you never called, in which when you did you talked like an idiot. you spread rumors of ripping you off, got me banned from svtperformance, and talked bad on me on various other forums. i apologize for not being available online but as stated above you did have my number. im rescinding the $125, i dont want to do business with you, talk to paypal, thanks.

rob

My retort back to him.

Hold the phone. First off I called, no answer no machine. I sent emails. You lied to me and stated the items were sent 2 weeks ago and they clearly never were. You said you'd post a tracking number and you did not. If you would have sent the items like you said there wouldn't be this problem. DO NOT make it look like I am the problem with the scenario. I gave plenty of time for this to be rectified. Also I did not call you this morning. Check your caller ID, that is most likely someone else from SVT, and for that I do apologize. It was not my intention for them to go that route. I simply asked on the site if someone knew you and could contact you about the items. I never left a message or spoke with anyone. I don't know what type of call you received but I assure you I am more professional than that. All I wanted were my items I paid for. I felt it was a great deal, but when you clearly were caught in a lie by saying you sent them and you did not I began to believe I got scammed as most rational people would do. I made numerous attempts to contact you and I was ignored albeit on purpose or not this was fact. I paid for these items on 6-22-06. That was 22 days ago and I still have never received the items which is odd since you said you sent them. So don't act like it is you who don't wish to do business with me. You scammed me, you know it. All you had to do was say I did not sent the items yet I have been busy. I could have waited longer. But your lies are what sunk this deal not me.
Darick

BTW which one of you nutters called him. hehehehhehe.

I like how he answers for others but not someone from my caller ID.
D.

Last edited:

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
Look at the PMs between the two of us that ended like 2 weeks ago. Notice the part where he already sent them.
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarickPSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc
Quote:
$125 shipped?
D.

shipped where?

Sorry. I've been in NY for the last few days.
D.

that works.
you do paypal?

Still waiting for request. not sure if you recieved the first.

D.

i apologize for the delay i have been pretty busy with work. i sent the request for $125, letting you know there are no instuctions to these so you may want to see if you can get some online from steeda, unless you are mechanically incline, i dunno. let me know.

Just checking the status of the transaction. I sent the money on the 22.
D.

i need your address where you want the parts shipped and ill ship them tomorrow. if you want to call 801 604 8887 that may speed things up as i may not be online tomorrow, if i dont answer leave me your info and ill mail them out asap. thanks again!

The address should have come with paypal.
D.

sorry, i requested the money and once you acknowledged my request, i didn't check back with paypal. just to be sure we have:

Ill be sending the parts out tomorrow if all goes well, if there's any mix up on the address let me know asap. thanks again.

Just checking on the status of the order. I still have not received the items. Do you have a tracking number.
Thanks
D.

just got back in from town.
i apologize, parts shipped out last week, ill get you the tracking number as i dont have it here on me right now, you should get them tomorrow or saturday though. ill get you that tracking number. sorry again.

Last edited:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
What a ***in tool. Tell him to go back to his oil riggs, or maybe a desolete island. ***in asshole

wldtang

Banned
Paypal won't do shit. You are srewed. I lost $1100 by a scammer through paypal. 5 montsh and counting and paypal has not done shit. **** them mother****ers.
Most worthless piece of shit company around.
I would like to take their TOS agreement and shove it up their ****ing ass until they can taste it.

white98snake

Established Member
Wow that sucks, Im sorry man, this is a situation that really makes the feedback points more useful on here, luckily everyone ive done business w/ have been up front and honest, once again im sorry u had to go through this man good luck

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
wldtang said:
Paypal won't do shit. You are srewed. I lost $1100 by a scammer through paypal. 5 montsh and counting and paypal has not done shit. **** them mother****ers.
Most worthless piece of shit company around.
I would like to take their TOS agreement and shove it up their ****ing ass until they can taste it.

It would also help to notify the Postal Inspection Service if any items you sent were through the mail or any items you recieved were through the mail. I know it may not help you in your particular situation, but it may help others now and in the future.
A good way to combat this is to send them a Postal Service money order for the item via Delivery Confirmation or Express Mail service. This way you have the MO number and a tracking number for when it is recieved. People may crack on the US Postal Service in the "information/electronic age". But you can't crack on positive control of an item and accountability for the individual who accepts said item. Nor can you crack on federal charges of mail fraud.

I handle all "online" purchases this way. It helped me pin the individual who I bought my aluminum block from. Once the Postal Inspection Service was involved my motor suddenly developed a tracking number and arrival date. The tracking number had a origination date of four days after I contacted the Postal Inspectors. Just long enough for them to get my complaint form hard copy and call the seller. ;-)
Forget trusting a third party to track down my money, who is not accountable for doing anything if they don't want to. Heck Paypal and Ebay even have disclaimers :nonono:

STICKY TIME!

Last edited:

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
97BlackSnake said:
Well we got his adress and number let the harrasssment comence lol!!!! come on are we bruthas or what???

HAHAHHAHAHA

Lads lets wait till he pays back the money. Yunz guys are nutters :thumbsup:
D.

Users who are viewing this thread