SBY owners Help

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Look for one in a different color or get it wrapped. If the SBY one is a killer deal then buy it and flip it or deal with it. I'm not a fan of yellow either but lowered with the right wheels they can look cool.

HI RPM

Established Member
Loved mine!

The car attracts more attention than any other BOSS color.

Plus SBY was a BOSS specific color, NOT available on any other Mustang that year, unlike all the rest of the colors that could be had on any Mustang.

08muscle

Established Member
Loved mine!

The car attracts more attention than any other BOSS color.

Plus SBY was a BOSS specific color, NOT available on any other Mustang that year, unlike all the rest of the colors that could be had on any Mustang.
Said the SBY owner…….. not sure after all the new excitement is over I can still be ok with YELLOW ‍♂️

HI RPM

Established Member
You asked for help...I'm offering my opinion and a little insight as a past owner.
I no longer have the car. I still kick myself for selling it.

BOSS's look good in all the colors. If you want a different color, then buy that color.

My current ride is a 2022 Mach 1. It's Iconic Silver. It looks good to me, but no where as exciting as SBY or GB or any high impact color.

I purposely toned down the color this time. The attention those high impact colors bring is both good and bad, if you know what I mean.

Good luck in your search

08muscle

Established Member
You asked for help...I'm offering my opinion and a little insight as a past owner.
I no longer have the car. I still kick myself for selling it.

BOSS's look good in all the colors. If you want a different color, then buy that color.

My current ride is a 2022 Mach 1. It's Iconic Silver. It looks good to me, but no where as exciting as SBY or GB or any high impact color.

I purposely toned down the color this time. The attention those high impact colors bring is both good and bad, if you know what I mean.

Good luck in your search
I’ll have to say I’ve always been a “Less is better “ guy……. My Shelby looked stock and slow but packed a punch. It was white and blue slight bit lower stock rims fat meats. Just looked heavy and slow but had 240 more horses! I’m so stuck on White!!!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I got white because I couldn't find blue. I like that it's subtle.
b11469b8c88bc28f51d9e15e0a244a51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread