SB Lightning in Baton Rouge?

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I see a Sonic Blue Lightning driving all the time around Antioch rd. and Old Jefferson in Baton Rouge. Was just wondering if the guy/girl was on here...

vmorel1

Established Member
Yeah I saw a SB L in Baton Rouge the saturday of the georgia game. Did the one you saw have gray wheels?

I've only seen maybe 4 lightnings in Baton Rouge and it might be the same one over and over lol.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I know of 3 in the B.R. area and the other two say it's not them. I don't know this one and was just trying to see if they were on here or maybe someone knows them. The exhaust is really loud. I'm almost 100% it's Bassani too cause i recognize that sound anywhere.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
that is cody that owns stang-hi performance. built motor and all sorts of stuff done to it. he just got a black one as well that his cousin drives.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Was wondering if that was him. He must stay in that new neighborhood just built off Antioch rd.

I've heard of that truck, i don't want no part of any of that!!

04RiceEater

Established Member
I saw a comp orange cobra a couple of weekend back. Is he on here? anyone know who he is? This was on college drive near the interstate BTW.

E3GT

Established Member
It is the one with the black out wheels??? Saw it also when I was at L&S the other day...Windows are tinted out also...CLean L!

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I see a Sonic Blue Lightning driving all the time around Antioch rd. and Old Jefferson in Baton Rouge. Was just wondering if the guy/girl was on here...

I don't know if Cody lives around there/here or not, but there is guy with one about two blocks down my street. i don't think he has anything done to it as I have talked to him before.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Cody lives off of Antioch... My buddy owns a competion orange cobra and lives off of old jefferson close to tiger bend...

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Change of subject but, do you EVER drive that car? Also, I haven't seen that comp orange car in a while. Is the owner a woman or, does the owner let his girl drive it?

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Actually since the birth of my little boy, I don't drive it much because the wife won't let me ride him in it (but i do sneak him every now and again). Hopefully I'll get to drive it a little more on the weekends soon!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Actually since the birth of my little boy, I don't drive it much because the wife won't let me ride him in it (but i do sneak him every now and again). Hopefully I'll get to drive it a little more on the weekends soon!

did that say 13.30 @ 106 on your vid?

Users who are viewing this thread