saying hello from il!!

blown_svt

Established Member
My name is mike im newer to the site ... i have a 1997 cobra with 18000 miles here r my mods kook 3" long tube headers, kook 3" x pipe, borla xr1 mufflers with dumps, jlt cai, shortened intake, march fluid damper, bbk water pump pulley, 255lph fuel pump, tuned by tim barth at modular powerhouse, steeda shifter, 3.73 gears, frpp aluminum drive shaft.. upr tubular k, upr tubular a arms, upr front coil overs, tokico 5 way adjustable struts, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, full length sub frame connectors

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP! Your Cobra sounds like its a well-built little ride and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy the forums. A great resource for folks like us. I've been on here 10 years and kept my '98 Cobra running because of the stuff I've learned here and folks I've met. Take care and maybe see you around central IL. The Uftring Ford "All Ford" show in August in East Peoria is a great time if you've never been. Worth the drive for sure.

blown_svt

Established Member
Thanka everyone!!! Pics coming soon!! And have showed my gt 4 years there and showed cobra this year def a good show !! Im only 40 min away from peoria... i work in pekin and do cruises n shows all the time

Users who are viewing this thread