Saying goodbye to the SN95 crew..

epracmetcon

Established Member
Well..The car will be up forsale this weekend. Found a clean notchback that I am picking up tonight.

Will be sad to see it go, but I've always wanted a clean notch. I'll have some pic's up of the new ride this weekend.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
congrats...best thing i ever did. i love the sn95 body with a passion, but unless i buy one thats stupid rare or in almost new condition i dont want it, i cant take the problems again lol...

so i bought a bullitt and sold that...going mach this time i think

epracmetcon

Established Member
Chillipepper1.jpg

A pic of the replacement..

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Well sad to see you leave the SN95 world, but nice choice on the replacement! Happy you got what you wanted, and your details were not very detailed lol but sounds like a badass setup!

epracmetcon

Established Member
Stout looking Fox! I always liked 4-eyes! Good luck with it! :beer:

Thanks! I never was a huge fan of them..but it is steadily growing on me!

Well sad to see you leave the SN95 world, but nice choice on the replacement! Happy you got what you wanted, and your details were not very detailed lol but sounds like a badass setup!

Thanks!

Sorry for the lack of detail's. I plan on doing some grudge racing with it so I'd rather not post too many details.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Sorry for the lack of detail's. I plan on doing some grudge racing with it so I'd rather not post too many details.

haha that's exactly what I figured. Don't be shy with the track vids around here :burnout:

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Nice new ride!

I too like the body style of the SN95's so it was either mod the heck out of it with something totally different or get rid of it. So I proceeded to seriously mod the heck out of it, lol.

epracmetcon

Established Member
haha that's exactly what I figured. Don't be shy with the track vids around here :burnout:

Haha I will post some vid's forsure!

Nice new ride!

I too like the body style of the SN95's so it was either mod the heck out of it with something totally different or get rid of it. So I proceeded to seriously mod the heck out of it, lol.

I was planning on getting crazy with the '97, but I got such a stupid deal on this I couldn't pass it up.

82,83 or 84?Nice!

It's actually an '80!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Nice new ride!

Not trying to derail the thread, but holy shit your car! Do you make a build thread that I missed somehow? TT 5.3L with FGT heads and FR500C intake?! Wild!

Edit: I found the thread, and I even posted in it before :lol1: :bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread