Saw this driving around around in the snow

fst86410

Established Member
Ferrari 458. Must be rough to have this as a daily!

imag0652eo.jpg

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Damn !!!
I thought I was going crazy. The wife and I went to dinner and saw a 2013 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead.

I live in South West Michigan near SouthBend, IN like 10 min from TireRack. There are all kinds of Exotic, Luxury, Sports & Muscle Cars around.

Notre Dame has some Heavy Weights in the income department.

fst86410

Established Member
This was in Lafayette Indiana, Purdue university. Phone is a HTC inspire. Kid looked to be maybe 20 years old. He has it bad.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I texted the buddy of mine that has a 458 and told him to send me a picture when he is out driving in the snow(snowed here recently), but he said the car is in Denver, CO getting a new transmission. Luckily he still has 9 months left on the warranty or it would have costs him 26K for a new transmission... Needless to say, he is being a new 24mo bumper to bumper warranty just in-case this is to happen again.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Not that it's comparable, but I drive the shit out of my gtr in the Wisconsin snow. Lol. Snow tires on a set of used stock wheels. I take the car through the touch less car wash once a week to get all the salt off

REPCobra10

Established Member
OP, could you make the picture a little bigger, please? I couldn't see it...:lol1: Seriously though, that's definitely something that people don't see everyday...:thumbsup:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
A goalie that used to play for the Edmonton oilers if the NHL used to drive his Gallardo year round. it gets damn cold with lots up snow up there.

Users who are viewing this thread