Saw this beast at the American Muscle show today

verbal

Established Member
Unfortunately my iPhone pictures do not do this car justice. Ruby Red is gorgeous in person and is the first time I have seen it up close. Car was equipped with a KB Mammoth making something like 880 rwhp. Still on stock Goodyears, lol.

photo33.jpg

photo42.jpg

photo51.jpg

Jon Lund's car

photo14.jpg

photo22-1.jpg

Last edited:

1FASFKR

Established Member
Yes. Ruby Red Metallic is gorgeous in the sunlight. I've taken so many pics to try to translate it but I just can't seem to get it. I might have to hire a real photographer. LOL.

I'm impressed with SGM also.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I like the stripes on the underside of the hood. Nice *relatively subtle* touch to the car for sure.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Saw that car too, it was beautiful! The old man that owned it on the other hand, had absolutely no idea what was done to his car and it was kind of tragic and funny at the same time, listening to him try to to about it...

verbal

Established Member
Saw that car too, it was beautiful! The old man that owned it on the other hand, had absolutely no idea what was done to his car and it was kind of tragic and funny at the same time, listening to him try to to about it...

Lol, I noticed that. I tried talking to him and he didn't seem interested at all in answering anything I brought up about the car. He just said there was a ton of money in it and pointed me to the info sign he had in front of the car. He probably just gave Evolution a blank check and it only comes out for car shows.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Happens @ most car shows, you see an interesting motor & try talking to the owner. People buy a built car of have one built, & have no idea what they bought. As long as they're speaking to another person who knows nothing, they come off as knowledgeable. Spoke to a guy on 08/04, had a really nice turbo'd 70 Chevelle, the owner thought it made " about " 900 hp, he wasn't sure it that was @ the wheels.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
We know the owner of the ruby red isn't all there, he has a car with all that power and still running on the stock crapyears....nuts

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Devious, I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but by the looks of the guy I don't think the throttle has ever been more than 10% open on that car. He had to be every bit of 70 and I didn't see him out of his chair the entire day. The condition of the car leads me to believe that he might not even drive it other than to and from shows and even at that, it wouldn't surprise me if he trailered it to the show. It was flawless, super clean.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Devious, I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but by the looks of the guy I don't think the throttle has ever been more than 10% open on that car. He had to be every bit of 70 and I didn't see him out of his chair the entire day. The condition of the car leads me to believe that he might not even drive it other than to and from shows and even at that, it wouldn't surprise me if he trailered it to the show. It was flawless, super clean.

Yea I hear you. And I am not hating on the guy, probably took his whole life to acquire such a car. As long as he enjoys it in whatever capacity he can, thats all that matters. I would just want him to lend me the keys for 5 mins with him in the passenger seat......:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread