Saw a Veyron Grand Sport Today

tr04mach

Established Member
First off I'm going to appologize in advance for the terrible pictures. Just snapped them with my cell phone real quick while I was talking to the guy. Thought some of you might enjoy it, really cool car. I talked to the guy for probably ten minutes as everyone in the area took pictures of the car. Real nice guy, he works for audi/vw and for a couple months has been doing like publicity, reviews, road test and taking prospective buyers for rides. What a job. Never seen a veyron before let alone a grand sport. He said there was only 2 grand sports in the country right now and they have them both (i think, if not its another regular one). The other veyron is back at the audi/vw headquarters here in Herndon, Va off the toll road. He got some stupid questions, nobody knew what it even was except me so I just rattled off a few facts and I think it threw him off. He said everywhere he goes it gets a ton of attention but very few people know what it is. I passed it on the road as it pulled into the gas station and I conviently "needed to turn around because I was low on gas" ;-) Enjoy.

0724091730a.jpg

0724091730.jpg

Common

Established Member
I cant believe I'm about to talk shit about the wheels which are worth more than my cobra probably.

BUT **** DAMN THOSE SHITS ARE UGLY!

Sonic_GT

Established Member
whats the height of the car? those guys look huge next to it. +1 on the wheels looking like crap.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
we had a few veyron's where i work... they sound awesome in person...

Users who are viewing this thread