SAW a real SHELBY GT500 Yesterday!!

pwildbil

Established Member
Saw a real shelby gt500(red one with white stripes) drive by me at 10mile and Jefferson ave yesterday at around 7pm!! I am wondering what it was doing out driving on a sunday??? Must have been an engineer or someone testing it??? It looked pretty sweet!! Has anyone else seen one driving around town??

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Brent said he saw one roll off the line in January

I think we'll be seeing a lot of early-production testers running around here now :)

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Thats the best part of living in the Dearborn area! Seen a blue with white strips a few weeks ago. Also seen a red vert sitting up at the office complex on Rotunda.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I see them all day long here...verts, coupes...all colors. They are the 1PP and FEU builds. They are done building for about a month, they were doing a couple a day. Still trying to get one to take home.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Everytime I see one it's been chased by a Fireman with a wad a cash and a blank check in his hands.
:burn:

JP :p

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
JP said:
Everytime I see one it's been chased by a Fireman with a wad a cash and a blank check in his hands.

Never seems to get it either...now does he? :shrug:

Last edited:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I saw a black vert on saturday. on Michigan ave on my way to home depot. i wanted to turn and follow him but the wife wasn't havin it.

pwildbil

Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
I saw a black vert on saturday. on Michigan ave on my way to home depot. i wanted to turn and follow him but the wife wasn't havin it.

Hope to see one when I am out today in the COBRA...would be a pretty good match!!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
JP said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Those friggin firemen...always on the chase! :burnout:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
pwildbil said:
Hope to see one when I am out today in the COBRA...would be a pretty good match!!!

I told the wife after she said "NO" that i wish i was in the cobra and by myself :burnout: ...............she gave me the look :nonono:

Whiskey City

Established Member
I'll be in D'born tomorrow morning at PDC, I hope I see one :booingoingoingoing:

Regarding swappin' out the '03 for an '06: Every time I bring it up with the old lady, she says...and I quote (eh'hem), "Not just no, but HELL NO!" "You have your hotrod and you're not selling it! EVER!" I've got a little homework to do.

Oh well, it could be worse. I could have a Terminator...hopelessly stranded on my new 2-post lift...no offense.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
...snip...

Oh well, it could be worse. I could have a Terminator...hopelessly stranded on my new 2-post lift...no offense.

I believe this would be the .gif equivalent of that comment;

asskick.gif

ouch man, just ouch :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread