Saw A New Evo Today...Pics inside

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
So i just got my D40 on Friday so I have been taking a crap load of pics. Went by the Mitsubishi dealer and this was on the showroom. Never seen one in person thought I would share. Sticker on it was 38K.

Oh and I will post up pics of the stang and my brothers rides (Harley truck and trans am) either Sunday or Monday. This camera freakin rocks.

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
even if it serves a purpose I think that hood is kinda overkill. Looks like someone from cincinnati composites designed it. odd placement on the front plate but for obvious reasons. overall, I like the car, wut r the specs? 2 lazy to google em

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Link most newly designed cars, I think that it's kind of fugly, but I'm sure once I see some that are tricked out they will grow on me. I remember the first time I saw a 05 Mustang I thought it was awfull, but over time they grew on me too.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I've obvsiously never been into the "Evo vs. STI" game, but the reading I've done and the pics I've seen says the Evo has absolutely won this battle.

That looks dang good for what it is.

OmahaStang

Established Member
Why Oh Why would the dealer install that idiotic liscense plate frame!! I saw one locally and I think the front end is overkill but still impressive car though.

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
Why Oh Why would the dealer install that idiotic liscense plate frame!! I saw one locally and I think the front end is overkill but still impressive car though.

Cause its Texas....Law requires license plate in front and rear. it sucks but oh well.

Last edited:

aaandht

Established Member
Sort of off topic, but why do people put it in 2nd to park a car, I've never understood that notion.

97cobra1

Established Member
Sort of off topic, but why do people put it in 2nd to park a car, I've never understood that notion.

Extra assurance your shit isn't gonna roll down a hill in case the ebrake slips/fails? Personally i put it in 2nd if the back of the car is downhill and 1st if the front of the car is facing downhill. Just always have. Think it comes from leaving my bike in gear so it doesn't accidentally roll off the kickstand so i'm jsut used to leaving my stuff in gear.

I like the evo's so much more than the sti's though. No coupe option for the STi = fail for subaru.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread