Saw a GTX1 on CA-280

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
I was driving up to San Francisco this morning at about 7:45-8:00 ish, and on one of the straight parts i saw this really low yellow blur way ahead of me. I thought it was a yellow Ferrari F50, so i speed up to check it out. When i got a little closer i saw that it was a GTX1, there was a white yukon/denali that was ahead of it and over a lane, with a guy in the back taking picture from the tailgate. I am assuming that they are press/plubisity pics. The thing looked really cool, except for the color, didn't care for it. I have a pic on my phone, but i don't know how to post pics. ( :) ) If anyone wants to tell me how, i can post it.

ogc

Established Member
03LGCOBRA said:
I was driving up to San Francisco this morning at about 7:45-8:00 ish, and on one of the straight parts i saw this really low yellow blur way ahead of me. I thought it was a yellow Ferrari F50, so i speed up to check it out. When i got a little closer i saw that it was a GTX1, there was a white yukon/denali that was ahead of it and over a lane, with a guy in the back taking picture from the tailgate. I am assuming that they are press/plubisity pics. The thing looked really cool, except for the color, didn't care for it. I have a pic on my phone, but i don't know how to post pics. ( :) ) If anyone wants to tell me how, i can post it.

shoot me an email with the picture and i'll post it for you [email protected]

fordification

Established Member
upload here, http://s39.photobucket.com/

then insert link here between

Users who are viewing this thread