Saturn owned me....

2005GTSpeed

Banned
okay i'm coming home from work the other night and some ricers are running around and some dude in a saturn is trying to keep up with em
i'm just laughing at them cause their cars sound like ass. and then i pull up to the red light and this guy next to me in one of those V6 saturn coupes is driving ur common wigger with his seat all the way layed back and his hat turned.
well i needed in his lane to make my turn to get to my house. so i accelerate heavily didnt nail it or anything. but he thinks i'm trying to race even though i have my blinker on to get over.
so he's trying to keep up cause i hear em squeel his tires when he takes off and so i left off just to save gas, so he would fly past me.
and once he flys past me he ownz me with his emergency flashers, so i change lanes like i wanted to and he slows down and lines up with me, wanting to do a "roll out" so were doing about 30mph or so and i punch it and auto shifts down into 1st and spins the tires and i leave em like nothing, then let off at about 50mph and he flys past me and then turns his emergency flashers on and by this time i'm laughing so hard i almost hit this telephone pole.
this is just one of my most recent rice encounters..... hope u all can follow it i dont like using periods and stuff...

Last edited:

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
that happened to me once... then the cop caught his ass. retard flipped on the hazard lights and the cop saw it. anyway, good work. wigger ricers are the worst ricers of all. love smokin all of em.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
HAHA!!! sounds like a ricer to me. They will always come back around some how or another. My friend in his SS camaro was racing a srt4 the other night and the srt4 came back around him on a blind curve after my buddy had done spanked his tale. All you can do is laugh!!

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
I got a 97 Saturn as a daily driver/to and from work car. I fuced up some ass in a Toyota Matrix last week. He thought he was gonna go straight in the right turn lane and cut me off like he was all important but I took him and he almost hit the curb and the person behind me when they didnt let him in either... It wasnt like a 20 foot race either. We got up to like 60 which is nothing for Stang's but for little 4cyl's its enough from a light just messing around. Saturns are wicked fast I would take your GT no problem... umm yeah. Sorry just had to share it made me proud of the little crappy thing. :lol:

On the other hand was driving my buddies 01 Trans Am which is blown with 500hp and some jackass in an A6 did a ricer flyby and threw his lights on after I wasnt even racing him. Was just crusing down the highway @ like 100ish until I slowed down for our ramp. There are some sad people out there that need to be shot
:beer:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
when will hmmmmidunno realize he just owns the truck, and not the gt

but keep trying to impress us especially with your pictures of yourself

Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
when will hmmmmidunno realize he just owns the truck, and not the gt

but keep trying to impress us especially with your pictures of yourself

I somewhat agree here. HmmmmmIdunno, you need to realize no one will have any problem with ou if you don't lie about everything like you did last time. Hell, you even turned out to be right about the callie thing, so just cut out the lying and everyone will be cool with you. You have seemed fine since you re-registered.

2005GTSpeed

Banned
Originally posted by Euphoric One
I somewhat agree here. HmmmmmIdunno, you need to realize no one will have any problem with ou if you don't lie about everything like you did last time. Hell, you even turned out to be right about the callie thing, so just cut out the lying and everyone will be cool with you. You have seemed fine since you re-registered.

yeh i wanted to prove a point though i have been telling everyone that i dont hve a GT and trying to make it obvious i was lieing about it. all to prove that u can say u have anycar u want online and never really have it just some people have a more beleiveable story then others. and it seemed like everyone on here accepts u more if u have a mustang or some cool car instead of a nice truck. but i'm not trying to sound ****y or anything but u cant trust women these days..... and i know a liar when i hear one

Last edited:
Originally posted by 2005GTSpeed
yeh i wanted to prove a point though i have been telling everyone that i dont hve a GT and trying to make it obvious i was lieing about it. all to prove that u can say u have anycar u want online and never really have it just some people have a more beleiveable story then others. and it seemed like everyone on here accepts u more if u have a mustang or some cool car instead of a nice truck. but i'm not trying to sound ****y or anything but u cant trust women these days..... and i know a liar when i hear one

I would respond to this post, but it looks like you already got banned for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread