saturday night action

archerychamp3d

Established Member
I was on the way from scouting for deer season this year, cruising home on a nice four lane high way and I saw some ricers comming in fast. so I moved over and kept my speed steady till one got beside me. It was a lexus not sure of the model but he revved up and I revved a little to let him know I was game. I let him take the hit and we were off. It was a second gear pull for me and by the time the A6 hit third I was a school bus ahead. Then his buddy in a beemer wanted to try. by that time i was behind another car and didn't hit the go pedal. I eased around the one other car on the road at 11p. then we ligned up and I let him get the hit. Same story I was a school bus ahead after the first gear changed. Anyway there were three of them I took'em all by a school bus or more by third gear. It was nice. No tickets, no wrecks. I stopped at a grocery store and waited for the crowd they pulled in and denied that any of them was boosted. They said they all had full bolt ons and exhaust. The third car was a BMW also. not sure of the model.

Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang GT auto. axle back exhaust only. NO tune.

Zemedici

Established Member
^not many factory boosted lexuses.

+1 on models, newer? 335s are the only fi bmws right?

helloWorld

Established Member
There is a guy who lives near me that has a 2JZ-GTE swapped IS350.

He's only running 11 psi right now and is working out some kinks in his build, so as of right now, he is not even close to as "fast" as my car is.

Prototype007

Established Member
Any boosted 2JZ w/ BPU's isn't fast in any platform by today's standard.

Now with a 67mm(+) turbo is when things start get interesting.

archerychamp3d

Established Member
Any boosted 2JZ w/ BPU's isn't fast in any platform by today's standard.

Now with a 67mm(+) turbo is when things start get interesting.

Yea it takes a lot to be "fast" now a days. A good power/weight ratio, the right gearing, effecient shifting, traction, and someone to push the go pedal and the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread