Satin Black Raptor like nothing you've seen before...

Bullishone

First time poster, but I've been lurking. I ordered my truck in August, received beginning of this month, here we are now;

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Booth_1.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Booth_Red.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Graphic_Reflection_2.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Graphic_Reflection.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Blacked_Out_emblems.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_tunnel_1.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Tunnel_2.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Zombie_Hunting_Permit.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Booth_wheel_arch.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom_Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Booth_brush_guard.jpg

Ford_SVT_Raptor_Matte_Black_Satin_Wrap_Custom__Graphics_NorthWest_Auto_Salon_Light_Booth_Red_2.jpg

..and the video
[YOUTUBE]ppPe8cHFWXM[/YOUTUBE]

SVTPete83

Established Member
Awesome ride. I love that add bumper with the raptor
Logo cut out. Truck looks really good!

Bullishone

Thanks guys. The raptor logo cutout is hollow, we put some film behind it for photography, otherwise it looks pretty amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread