Sat 3/31 Outta the way cafe meet

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
I heard about this meet threw a friend of mine, it will be held in derwood, MD at outta the way cafe at 8pm. Weather permitting. Should be a good turn out of a small group of many different makes of cars, would be nice to have some maca guys come with their cars and join me.

Also weather permitting a couple cars should be out friday at the mcdonalds off great seneca hwy.

MADE A MISTAKE ON THE DATE, IT'S ACTUALLY FRIDAY THE 30TH

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Better hope it's a small group at Outta The Way, because that's a REALLY small parking lot!

What time on Friday? I might cruise by to see what's up...

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
Better hope it's a small group at Outta The Way, because that's a REALLY small parking lot!

Yea I have been before and it's tiny! Cars usually show up around 9-10pm. Hopefully the weather is nice this weekend.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member

If you decide to go let me know...maybe I'll meet you and we can cruise over. Depends on the weather.......if it rains I'm out.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
Alright guys, most of the group from great Seneca is gonna head to the cafe meet in derwood, then head back to Seneca to hang and have some fun. If anyone needs more info pm me.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
LOL! That "one Friday night" IS tonight!

You mean they don't do it every Friday night? Ill do it another but, tonight ain't that great of hanging out night. Dark, cold, damp. They screwed the pooch on the forecast...I'm just getting caught up from being in cancun.....LOL!

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member
Mcd's is every Friday, bonefish is right this weather sucks and I just woke up, skipping the cafe, most likely just hitting mcds.

Users who are viewing this thread