San Pedro Cobras???

Blackie

How many of you SVTP guys live around here? Just wondering 'cuz there seems to be quite a few Terminators cruising here in 'Pedro (along with 3 or 4 other Machs. :beer: )

fast4v

Established Member
I sold my 03 10th anniv a few months ago but still have the 93 cobra :rockon:
we should all get together and take some photos

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i know of a few terminator owners out there but im not sure if theyre on svtp. my friend dan has one and a 93. he also builds motors over there and has done some work on my terminator, which is why im out in san pedro every now and then. last time i was there i saw about 4 cobras just in one visit, and that was barely straying from the freeway.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Hey guys, where can I get the car dynoed around here. Just got it tuned so I'm just looking to check the a/f ratio out. And what should my af be with intake exhaust custom tune. Thanks

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
What's it run to get it dynoed there. Someone told me it was expensive cause he has to weld something into your h pip or something like that. Take it easy

fast4v

Established Member
You have to weld a bung in you H/X-pipe to get your a/f reading. I think it coast me $20 to get it done. dont remember how much for 3 pulls on a dyno ck his web site.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Thanks joe. Maybe ill give you guys a call or something when I head down this week if ya guys wanna come or cruise around. Take it easy

freebass55

Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
What's it run to get it dynoed there. Someone told me it was expensive cause he has to weld something into your h pip or something like that. Take it easy

I talked to them yesterday, they said it's $150/hour to get tuned on the dyno. I didn't ask about just getting numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread